OUR GUIDE TO SIZING
Our Guide to Sizing
Here at VOORMI, making things that work is our ultimate priority. When it comes to our philosophy on fit, we believe in athletic fitting garments with plenty of stretch for mobility. When it comes to features, we believe in making arms long enough to get over our heads, and torsos long enough to stay covered when we bend over. To figure out what size is best for you, measure your favorite fitting jacket and use the guide below to match those measurements to our garments.
Measuring your favorite jacket:
• Sleeve: (shoulder high point to wrist) With the arm down and elbow slightly bent, measure from where the shoulder meets the neck seam, down to the elbow and then down to the wrist.
• Chest/Bust: Chest should be measured by laying the garment flat and measuring across the front at 1” below the armhole. Then double that measurement for the total circumference.
• Center Front: Measure from the top of the neck to the bottom of the garment
• Sweep: To measure the sweep lay the garment flat and measure across the bottom of the hem. Then double that measurement for the total circumference.
Measuring your favorite pants:
• Waist Circumference: To measure waist circumference lay the garment flat, with the waistband relaxed measure across the top of the waistband. Then double that measurement for the total circumference.
• Inseam: To measure inseam lay the garment flat. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
• Bottom Opening Circumference: Lay garment flat, measure across the bottom of the leg opening. Then double that measurement for the circumference.