INTERESTED IN JOINING THE VOORMI TEAM?
As a fast growing organization, we're always on the lookout for passionate individuals looking to make a difference. Located at the base of Wolf Creek Pass in the small town of Pagosa Springs, a career at VOORMI offers the unique opportunity to truly live at the intersection of lifestyle and business.
Keep an eye out here for the latest postings, or reach out to us at:
DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
VOORMI is a fast growing, results driven multi-channel apparel company with primary distribution in the Outdoor Retail Market. We are seeking a dynamic, energetic individual to drive direct consumer revenue, support marketing execution at all levels of the business (B-C, B-B, Internal, and PR), and help propel our brand to the next level in marketplace. This individual should have strong analytical ability, and be well versed in complex data processing and statistical analysis
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintenance, optimization, and evolution of our e-commerce portal
- Development and Execution of our digital marketing plan
- Development of creative, content, and collateral
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- EXCEPTIONAL analytical ability
- Experienced and proficient in the field of complex data processing and statistical analysis
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Attention to detail and ability to manage tight timelines
- Ability to address issues in an effective and timely manner
- Ability to problem solve independently and as part of a team
- Must work well as part of a team, contributing to the overall success of the team
- Must interface/communicate with multiple internal departments and external vendors clearly and concisely
- Proficient with various computer systems – Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe Creative Suite
Maintenance, optimization, and evolution of our e-commerce portal
- Maintain a fresh, dynamic, continually evolving, and engaging experience on voormi.com.
- Continually optimize the user experience on voormi.com to drive a direct and measurable impact on conversion
Execution of our digital marketing plan
- Maintain, grow, and continually refine a segmented consumer database.
- Develop, implement, track, and optimize, and be accountable for a robust and coordinated digital marketing plan that directly drives consumer sales via voormi.com. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (organic & paid)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Display Advertising (including re-targeting)
- Media/Brand partnerships (ie.. contests, etc.)
- Plan, execute, and measure market impact
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Work with partner brands and retailers on collaborative marketing programs
DEVELOPMENT OF CREATIVE, CONTENT, AND COLLATERAL
- Direct (and/or develop directly as needed) print, digital, and physical [ie. POS] assets that resonate with, and express our core brand messaging
- Direct (and/or develop directly as needed) the creation of sales and marketing collateral that support our retail base
- Write (or direct the writing of) copy to support our products and technologies both online and in other print/POS assets.
- Collaborate with vendors and partner agencies (graphic design, programmers, PR agencies, developers).
- Organize our assets in to a manageable, searchable, and useful database to support both internal and partner marketing activity