INTERESTED IN JOINING THE VOORMI TEAM?
As a fast growing organization, we're always on the lookout for passionate individuals looking to make a difference. Located at the base of Wolf Creek Pass in the small town of Pagosa Springs, a career at VOORMI offers the unique opportunity to truly live at the intersection of lifestyle and business.
Keep an eye out here for the latest postings, or reach out to us at:
Reports To: CFO
Location: Pagosa Springs
Hours: Approximately 20 hours/week
Job Summary: Working in the accounting department to perform the fundamental aspects of the Company’s bookkeeping. This includes data entry, basic accounting functions, reconciliations, and other projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Reconcile cash receipts, bank statements, and credit cards monthly.
- Prepare daily bank deposits and daily cash sales reports.
- Enter invoices, bills, payments and other payables into QuickBooks with proper account coding.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Process accounts payable and prepare checks as needed.
- Provide inventory support, including purchase order match.
- Participate in month-end closing process.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Support CFO as needed.
- Prepare 1099’s at year end.
- Perform other miscellaneous projects as needed by management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Significant experience with QuickBooks required.
- Pays attention to details and able to be organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong team player and communicator.