See the Fur option HERE.
The warmest outerwear we’ve ever created, and quite possibly the world’s most rugged and versatile sub-zero degree parka. Built from our eighth [and latest] proprietary textile platform, SURFACE HARDENED™ Uc Dual-Layer Insulation, this thermal powerhouse packs the ultimate in reliable warmth and protection for the absolute coldest days.
On the Outside: 4-way stretch waterproof SURFACE HARDENED™ Woven Wool laminate, finished with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating sheds rain and snow with ease.
On the Inside: DUAL SURFACE™ Precision Blended Wool, our baselayer fabric, creates an interior so soft and warm you could live in it.
And most importantly, in the middle: A completely different approach to extreme cold weather insulation, combining the proven thermal performance of goose down (undercoat) with wool's natural ability to manage and buffer moisture. The result, a drier and more reliable insulation system than any other cold weather solution out there.
Available both with and without Genuine Origin Assured** Coyote fur for even greater protection from wind and blowing snow. See fur option HERE.
*Made in the USA*
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating sheds rain and snow
- 4-way stretch waterproof SURFACE HARDENED™ Woven Wool laminate withstands the most challenging of conditions, and ensures the down stays dry from the elements
- High performance wool batting adds an extra layer of thermal performance, as well as keeps the down drier/longer
- 750-fill white goose down* provides the ultimate in sub-zero insulation
- Soft-to-touch moisture wicking DUAL SURFACE™ Baselayer Fabric keeps the inner surface dry and comfortable from the moment you put it on
- #8 heavy duty, center front zipper
- Cordura-reinforced elbow pads, pockets, and seat
- Ripstop nylon inside the sleeves makes it easy to put on and take off
*DOWN ORIGIN: Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified, USA Sourced
Also available with Genuine Origin Assured** Coyote fur for even greater protection from wind and blowing snow
While all of our fabrics are specifically designed for machine care, we recommend protecting your investment through minimally damaging processes. For us, this usually means a cold wash cycle followed by a hang-dry. We recommend staying away from fabric softeners.