See the Non-Fur option HERE.
You found it. The warmest outerwear we've ever made, and quite possibly the world’s most rugged and versatile sub-zero degree parka. The Wolf Creek Parka is built from VOORMI's proprietary textile platform, SURFACE HARDENED™ Uc Dual-Layer Insulation. This thermal powerhouse packs the ultimate in reliable warmth and protection for the absolute coldest days.
On the outside of the Wolf Creek Parka we've combined our 4-way stretch waterproof SURFACE HARDENED™ Woven Wool finished with a Durable Water Repellent coating to easily shed rain and snow.
Next to your skin, you'll feel our soft, warm, and breathable DUAL SURFACE™ Precision Blended Wool baselayer fabric. To top it off we took a completely different approach to extreme cold weather insulation, integrating the proven thermal performance of goose down (undercoat) with wool's natural ability to manage and buffer moisture.
The result is a drier and more reliable insulation system than any other cold-weather solution that exists. Choose with or without a Genuine Origin Assured Coyote fur hood for even greater protection from wind and blowing snow.
*Made in the USA*
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating sheds rain and snow
- 4-way stretch waterproof SURFACE HARDENED™ Woven Wool laminate withstands the most challenging of conditions, and ensures the down stays dry from the elements
- High-performance wool batting adds an extra layer of thermal performance, as well as keeps the down drier/longer
- 750-fill white goose down* provides the ultimate in sub-zero insulation
- Soft-to-touch moisture wicking DUAL SURFACE™ Baselayer Fabric keeps the inner surface dry and comfortable from the moment you put it on
- #8 heavy-duty, center front zipper
- Cordura-reinforced elbow pads, pockets, and seat
- Ripstop nylon inside the sleeves makes it easy to put on and take off
*DOWN ORIGIN: Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified, USA Sourced
**FUR ORIGIN: Origin Assured (OA) USA Sourced, Fur color will vary
Also available without fur trim. See that option HERE.
While all of our fabrics are specifically designed for machine care, we recommend protecting your investment through minimally damaging processes. For us, this usually means a cold wash cycle followed by a hang-dry. We recommend staying away from fabric softeners.